Sunday, January 5, 2014

December 26th Letter

It was so good to see and talk to you yesterday!  I am so blessed to have an amazing family.  I know that whatever I decide to do with my life I have my whole family behind me.  This blessing is denied to many.  Before I skyped with you guys I was looking through the book you game me and I could just feel, literally feel the love that everyone had for me.  I'm not going to lie, I cried.  But it was a good cry.  Sis. Livingstone, my MTC companion, said that her family are criers.  Her mom once put it that it we her overflow.  When their hearts ere so full all the extra emotion would come spurting out their eyes.  Maybe she wore off on me?
Well this work is hard.  With being in Utah it is hard to get people to listen to us.  Most people have been in the area for a long time and have been contacted so many times that they say 'I'm not LDS and don't have an interest in being one.'  Some also add 'but you are welcome to come over anytime.'  That last part gives me hope.  Maybe through service we can soften their hearts.
The Lord is Real!  He is here guiding us!  He loves me and He loves you!  I am blessed to be here serving Him and His children.  Trials are part of life, a way to learn and grow so we can prove we are worthy to return to live with our Heavenly Father!  I love you all!
Sis. Kimberly Brooksby

No comments:

Post a Comment