Saturday, October 29, 2011

Old To New

I've fallen in love with peacocks again. I think I have always had a fascination with them, but it has gone unnoticed until I unearthed it again. I think Pinterest, has a lot to blame for that, but who knows. Anyways, I have an IPhone 3GS and finding a cute case for it has been a struggle ever since I got it because all the cases are in the shape of the IPhone 4. My original case that I got for it broke and I hadn't gotten around to fixing it until recently because my parents had bought me another case that I had been using. But when I got a really good idea from pinterest I had to repair the old case. So here is the old case..
Not the best picture of me, but it is the only picture I have of my old case. So I did so gluing and fixed the broken part and started my reinventing my IPhone case. Here is the middle phase...
I was doing this all from my nail polishes, but then I realized that I did not have gold nail polish. So I went to the store and got some for this reason. It was worth it, cause I love my new case! Here it is! My old-new peacock phone case!

No comments:

Post a Comment