Saturday, October 29, 2011

Obsessed With My Hobby

About a month ago my sister Brittney and I were talking and she was telling me about this website. I was really confused at how it worked, but I told her that I would look at it when I got home. So, I did just that. About an hour playing around on the website I was hooked! I fell in love. You ask what IS this addictive website? PINTEREST!! You have to be invited to do it, but it is easy to be invited. I have become irritated with social networks, like facebook, but pinterest has given me something more to do with my time. I have become crafty! I love the recipes that I get off there, the random crafts and cleaning techniques.  So here is to my new obsession, the truth is finally out. Now you will soon see some of the awesome stuff I have made from this website. I hope you enjoy! (P.S. thank you Brittney!)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE pinterest! I've been addicted for a while myself! :)

    ReplyDelete