Saturday, July 9, 2011

You Light Up The Sky

Disney is very good at fireworks, they play Wishes at Magic Kingdom every night, and Illuminations at EPCOT and Fantasmic once or twice a week at Hollywood Studios, but on the major holidays they go above and beyond their normal awesomeness! 
Here are a few pictures I captured from my phone of the Magic Kingdom Fourth of July Fireworks watched from the Polynesian Resort.
You can kinda see Cinderella's Castle in the picture above. It's the little purple thing in the middle. 

They had this boat parade come out on the Seven Sea's Lagoon that had Flags and Stars on them. It was very cool! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!

1 comment:

  1. I never thought to head to the Poly to watch the show! I love that idea! I also am jealous of the great pictures you got ON YOUR PHONE! Thanks for showing!

    ReplyDelete