Thursday, July 21, 2011

Short Story Long

At work I am a stocker. I have been for about 6 months now. It has been the best of times and the worst of times. Anyways, every once in a while I have to stock to bar. In doing this I have to do 'liquor exchanges'. This entails me getting the empty bottles from the bar and bringing them back to the liquor cage and calling a manager to unlock the liquor and change out the empties for the full bottles.  I love talking to my managers as I do this. It gives me time to get to know them more and become friends with them. One of my managers loves to drink Ginger Ale as we are doing this. They are right beside the cage, so it makes for an easy access. One day when I was questioning him about his love for the stuff he gave me one. It was good, but I was like whatever. A few days later I was drinking a sprite and decided that I liked the taste of ginger ale better. Who knew?! Well, long story, short, I like the stuff. No, I am currently addicted to the stuff. I even went out and got a case. (not the best thing I have done this month, but I am hoping it will last me a while) Also there is a song out now that has a line in it that say: "I think I need a Ginger Ale, that was suck an epic fail." This makes me happy, because I love ginger ale now and I always say epic fail. Total win-win!

No comments:

Post a Comment