Sunday, July 24, 2011

A Little Change

It has been really hot and humid here in Florida this summer and I have been outside more, so I have been hot and sweaty myself. There hasn't been really anything I could do about it besides coming home and taking a nice cool shower. Two weeks ago I was playing with my hair and noticed how long it was and that I needed a haircut. So last week on my day off I went to the hair salon. But, instead of my normal trim, I told them I needed a change and to cut a lot off. When she cut the first piece she asked me if that was okay. To scare her a little I told her no, and to put an inch back on. Her eyes got really big and then I told her it was okay, and that I was just playing. Anyways, now my hair is the shortest it has been in almost seven years! But I love it! I love wearing it in two pig tails. I love running my fingers through it. I love not really having to brush my hair, because it is so short. This was just the change I needed! 
Sorry, the picture is a little dark, but hopefully you can see how short and cute it is. :D

2 comments: