Sunday, December 13, 2009

Flower Week

To start off I apologize for the poor quality of the photos, they were taken from my camera phone.

A week ago I was at my sisters and I saw this flower on a hair clip so I put it into my hair. I took it and got so many compliments for it that I wanted to wear it the next day too. I thought that it would be fun to wear it for a week in a different way. so here they are, my week of flowers.
Sunday



Monday

Tuesday


Wednesday (on this day I was running to class and when I got there I noticed that the flower was gone! I was so sad. On the way home I looked everywhere for it! I couldn't find it. My next class was canceled so I went to the store and got the things to make and exact duplicate of it so my sister would never find out that I lost it. I succeeded in making a great copy of it. you can hardly tell. Later that day I get a text from my friend that she had something to show me. So after all my classes she came over and made me close my eyes. When I opened them she had my lost flower in he hair! I was so surprised! I showed her the one I made and she said I was impatient. well in the end I gave her the flower that she found since I had a new one to give to my sister.

Thursday

Friday


Saturday



No comments:

Post a Comment