Sunday, December 13, 2009

Finial Project: GAME CAKE!!!

By popular request here is some pictures of my final project for my cake decorating class. I have a digital rendition of it that I created before I started that I wanted put up but it is one my computer that hates me. The game is dedicated to games. The top layer is operation, the middle is twister, the bottom is LIFE. With out further ado, here we are,




  Here I am with my cake, it was REALLY heavy!

My roommates love it! They couldn't stop trying to eat it. I took the cake to my Bishop's house where my FHE group and my another FHE group meet. Needless to say, but everyone loved it! it turned out great!
 

2 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!!! You're so awesome! Tons better than me! We get to be in advanced next semester too!!! Great job on your cake my friend. I'm jealous of your talent.

    ReplyDelete