Sunday, March 27, 2011

MY BOOTS!!

I finally broke down and bought me some boots. I got them at Sheplers.com There was a big single adult activity in Florida that is the biggest thing of the year and it was Rodeo themed, so I took that chance to buy my some boots! The past few days I have taken any excuse to wear them. I even dressed up to go to Walmart for an hour so I could put them on. But the best was I wore them to church! I got a lot of compliments! I will now be doing that more often. Well, as often as I can without making it weird. As a friend's blog goes,  "I heart my boots!"

1 comment:

  1. first off: thanks for the shoutout there. love it.
    second off: i love those boots. if i wasn't so cheap i'd buy myself a pair (read that as poor AND cheap).
    third off: i heart my own boots but they were like $15 and not NEARLY as adorable/legit as yours. just sayin.

    ReplyDelete