Thursday, March 24, 2011

Feeling A Little Left Out?

The other day I was driving home, pretty late at night, from hanging out with friends thinking how very tired I was and hoping I would make it home without falling asleep. As I was getting closer to my apartment my phone vibrates. As I was at a light I looked at my phone thinking it was a text from my friend seeing if I got home safe. What did I see? A very friendly 'text' from my scriptures (not the exact friend I was thinking about, but good all the same). They were just reminding me to read them. They were feeling a little left out so they 'texted' me. Needless to say when I got home I read my scriptures before I zonked out. Thank you kind scriptures for being there for me. I will try not to forget you anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment