Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Ultimate Chicken Fingers

I love trying out new recipes. Some turn out disgusting, while most turn out great. Tonight I was looking around for an idea for dinner and I happened upon this recipe in the most peculiar  place, my Bisquick box. I made it, and they were AMAZING and so easy (with easy clean up also).
Ultimate Chicken Fingers

3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb), cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 tsp salt or garlic salt
1/2 tsp paprika
1 egg, slightly beaten
3 Tbsp butter or margarine, melted

Heat oven to 450. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray. In 1-gallon resealable food storage bag, mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt, and paprika.

Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat to use up remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.

Bake 12-14 mins, turn halfway through bake time with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.

I cut up a red potato and put some of the butter and salt and pepper on it and baked it with the chicken. It turned out very good. I hope you have a great time with this recipe and also others that you find like I found this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment