Saturday, January 23, 2010

Who Said You Can't Have Fun At Walmart?

On Friday Amber and I were going to watch "The Princess and the Frog" but it was coming out to the cheap theaters the next weekend so we decided to wait. We still wanted to do a "date" so we just got in my car and made things up as we went. There was a new frozen yogurt place that opened up so we went to check it out. It was cute, but it was defiantly a couple's place.




After we were done sharing our frozen yogurt we headed over to Walmart to go "window shopping" It was so much fun to walk around Walmart with no intent to buy anything. We were just being crazy! We took a few pictures with my phone. Here they are....

We went to the nail polish section and choose a color for each other and ONE finger to paint! here we are with our crazy nails! (I got some "bling" on a certain finger ;) )


Next we tried on funky sunglasses, and then acted like models with them.




Then we choose both beret and necklace for the other and sported them for the camera.




Here we are in front of some mirrors. just so we can get the full picture of us.


After all our fun we went home and watched Marry Poppins. I got to lay down with my feet on Amber. If was fun, I feel asleep not even half way through. It was an all together fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment