Wednesday, March 14, 2012

But Its an Onion...

I have been home a lot recently because I am only working part time, so I have been able to do a lot of crafts, cooking, cleaning and reading. Some of my cleaning has involved cleaning out the fridge. My roommates and I have been sharing food (more like they buy the ingredients and I cook it, which entitles me to get to eat it too) So I know what food has been there for a while and who has what in there. I have therefore deemed myself the fridge garbage disposal. The other day I found four onions that had not been claimed, so I wanted to do something with them and that means heading to pinterest for a recipe. I found these healthy onion rings! I was sold! The first time I only made one onion. They were so good!! I devoured the whole onion! The next time, which was last night, I wanted to make them again. I had three onions left. One was going to be for a soup I was going to make so I decided to make onion rings from the remaining two. I put on a movie to entertain me while I was making and eat them. I took a plate with some on it and ate some. A while later I went back for more. Then some more. After the movie I realized I ate all the onion rings! I just ate two whole onions!! When I told my roommate about it she said they were the size of an apple so it was like I ate two apples, but THEY WHERE ONIONS...anyways. They were good! Really good! Needless to say they were so good I didn't get a picture of them. Maybe next time. Until then, try them out for yourself. HERE is the recipe for them! 
Happy Baking!

UPDATED!!! PICTURES!

 My roommate Elizabeth eating the yummy onion rings!

2 comments: