Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bread Bowls and Soup

My roommate Dianna wanted Broccoli Cheddar Soup a few weeks ago, so I made it for her. It was really good. The other day she turns to me and says "If I bought the ingredients again would you make that soup again?" Of course I said yes. We went to the store and got all the ingredients and while she was at work I went to work in my favorite place, the kitchen. I am so content to waste all my time in there. I wanted to try the soup in the slow cooker this time to see how it would turn out. Also I wanted to make bread bowls to but the yummy soup in. So I made my really good french bread recipe, but this time added some whole wheat flour to it to see how it would turn out. It turned out really great! I love not having to do dishes and being able to eat my bowl! Check out the soup for yourself, but as for the bread bowl I am keeping that recipe for my future bakery!   
 I pureed only half of it this time and that worked out really well. I liked a little chunkyer soup.
The final product!! YUMMY!

No comments:

Post a Comment