Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Artsy Fartsy

So It has been a long time since I have posted anything and I have been up to a lot, but I will get back and post about that eventually. I moved again. My apartment lease was up and my roommate moved back home to Colorado, so I moved in with my friend. I have had a lot of time on my hands so I have been doing a lot of cooking and art projects. (a lot of it was from Pinterest, I'm not even going to lie about that.) Anyhow, the last few days I have been working on a big poster project. My roommate had some of those signs you see on the bus advertising moves or shows, so I took them and made this....
I had hollowed out a book not to long ago and saved some of the pages, so I glued them onto the panels and then went from there. I hug it up in our family room. All in all I am impressed with it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment