Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Favorites

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Cream colored ponies and crisp apple streudels
Doorbells and sleigh bells and schnitzel with noodles
Wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes
Silver white winters that melt into springs
These are a few of my favorite things

When the dog bites
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favorite things
And then I don't feel so bad

Welcome to some of my favorite things. So I decided that I am going to do a favorite section every month.  
Session one....Disney Characters! (big surprise, I know)

STITCH
My roommate and I went out playing and we came to a huge wall of stuffed animals, I told her that we had to pick out our favorite one and we would take a picture with it. I picked the biggest, softest Stitch!
 Here I am meeting Lilo and Stitch for the first time!
 There is a drawing class in Hollywood Studios that I love to go to and this is on the wall so I had to take a picture with it. 
 At Typhoon Lagoon we have a temporary tattoo stand. A while back I went up to the girl and said I wanted all the tattoos on my left arm and I was just telling her so she could get ready and I would be back to do it later. Well today was later, but I only got one. Maybe I will work my way up to the full arm thing...
 Here is one of my favorite pins that I bought! It fits my mood a lot recently. "It's one of those days!"



PRINCESS TIANA
 There was a flower festival when I first got to Walt Disney World. My roommates and I went exploring and found this! I loved it! You can't tell very well but they had all the characters.
 This was there too. They had papers that you stick to these and use a crayon to trace the hearts that are on the side of the picture.
 I haven't had the chance to meet Princess Tiana personally, but I got to see her on the flouts in the parade! Some day we shall meet!
 I found this one day wondering around this art store, I wanted to get it, but it was out of my budget. I settled for a picture of the picture.
My roommate did pin trading and she gave me this! I love it so much! This is what started me collecting pins.


FLYNN RIDER
My sister Christina and I are in love Flynn Rider from Tangled. I told her that once I saw him in backstage and gave him directions, and she told me that I had to go meet him for real. So for her Christmas present I stood in line for 2 1/2 hours to meet him (and Rapunzel). I told him that I was in love him so he told me that the smolder would not make it worse if he tried it on me. The first picture is me challenging him to bring it on.
 Here he is bringing out the smolder (for all those that have no clue what this means needs to get off your computer and go watch Tangled right now!)
 It worked! It was powerful! Here Flynn is fanning me off with his satchel. 
 The whole gang got down to business to take a real picture.
 I got to take an alone picture with Flynn Rider! 
I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!

Tune in next month to get to know me a little better and the things I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment