Sunday, July 4, 2010

EPCOT


What does EPCOT stand for? ... does anyone know? ...well if you are a cast member at Walt Disney World then it stands for Every Paycheck Comes On Thursday!!! (or the real one is Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow). I Just happen to get Thursdays off! So here are a few of the things that I have done on MY EPCOT...


Here is one of my first days off. I went to Typhoon Lagoon to get the full experience and know how it feels to go there as a guest. I went by myself so this is the only picture of me there. and it is a water park so it is difficult to get pictures there. All in all I loved this day!!!

These next photos are when my roommate Jenna and I got Thursday together! We went to Animal Kingdom.


Everest!!! It is maybe my favorite ride at Disney World!
This is after the rapid ride and you can not tell all that much but we are SOAKED! I was still soaked 2 1/2 hours later and that only changed because I got home and changed. but it was so much fun!
Jenna and I at the parade



on of my next days off I actually went to EPCOT! and of course I had to visit the World Showcase while I was at it! I took a tour of France then ate in Japan, visited China, had a history lesson in America and many more things. It was awesome!
my food from Japan
China
This is what my name looks like written in Chinese 
These little boys were so cute and so good. they balanced plates on sticks and spun plates on the table. it was fun to watch




Another day off Jenna, Robin and I all had it off together. We went to Hollywood Studios.
We got learn to draw Disney characters!! It was so much fun!
Hidden Mickey
Tower Of Terror! They changed to drop sequence and it was amazing!
Rockin' Roller Coaster! in front of the guitar
waiting in line for Toystory Mania. we waited for 2 hours!

Robin is a life guard so it was funny when we say this. We had to take a picture
Jenna is Player 1 and I am Player 2!!! I did so good!


So those are a few of my days off! Lots of fun with awesome people!

No comments:

Post a Comment