Thursday, November 5, 2009

Disney World!!!


So a few weeks ago I applied to work at Disney World. I was not sure I would get the job but I got an e-mail the other day saying I GOT IT!!! I am so excited!!! So after I graduate in April 2010 I will be moving to Florida  to work for a mouse at the happiest place on earth.  I will be working as a Quick Service Food and Beverage worker. The Lord has been so generous to me lately! sometimes I feel like I don't deserve it. I am so glad that I have for this opportunity though! So Florida here I come!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kimmy! Congrats on the job! I hope you don't mind...I saw your blog from Lori's. I just wanted to drop a line and say hello. :0) Looks like you'll be a lot closer to us than your family...get ready for the humity and southern hospitality :0)

    ReplyDelete