Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Quarter Century Lessons: Message from the Lord

Sorry this is so late. The Lesson posted in March is for February and this post is suppose to be for March. I get busy and don't get around to posting in the correct month.Anyways, March's Quarter Century Lesson was somewhat unexpected. On fast Sunday I was fasting and got the impression that I needed to go on a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints.


 I talked to my branch president to see what I have to do to get my papers in. Unfortunately since I will be leaving so soon I have to wait to start my papers with my next branch in the Tetons. But, It looks like I will be leaving around October after I finish my job in the Tetons. So, all the other times I considered going on a mission were not the right time for me, but now is the time. Wish me luck on first putting my papers together and also on my mission. I'm excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment