Friday, August 20, 2010

One Last Adventure Together

So the last Thursday my old (and amazing) roommate were going to be in town before they left me to go back to school we all had the day off. We then planned to go to the BEACH!!!
Unfortunately we had to drop Dani off at the airport right before we headed off. Then we headed to the Atlantic Ocean! That was the first time I put my feet in the Atlantic Ocean. I was so cool. We had planned to go to Cocoa Beach, but when driving there I was not sure were it was. I thought we were close so I drove down this street and luckily found an other beach. It was not even crowded!!
Here we are all together with the ocean in the background
We got there so early that you could kinda still tell that the sun was rising. it was so pretty!
All set up to play in the water and then take a nap.
After we played in the water, then napped, and then played some more we packed up and went in search of the real Cocoa Beach. We found it and toured the shops for a while. This is Jenna and Alyssa looking a flip-flops.
On the escalator in one of the shops we went in.
We were so hot and thirsty so we stopped by Starbucks and I got a Vanilla Bean Frapachino. It was so good! (you can see Merri in the background)
All of us together, chillin at Starbucks in the air conditioning 
Trying on funcky hats. I love these girls!
We found these tiki men so we wanted to take pictures of us popping out of them. Here are Jenna and Alyssa
Then it was my turn
Look at this sweet car! I had to get a picture with it. (oh and that dress I'm wearing I bought there too. It is so cute, and silky!)
There were all these statues outside the shops so we took pictures of them. This one was my favorite so I made them take a picture of me with it! I am such a dork.
I saw this sign for a surf museum so we had to check it out...
It wasn't much. A little room at most, but it was kinda cool.
There was this cool wall with foot prints on it, so we pretended to put our footprint on there. (it is only for awesome surfers...yea, I can't surf...)
I had to get my picture with the surfboards! they were so cool!

So we finially found the actual Cocoa Beach. It was so much more crowed! I am so glad I chose to drive down that random street!!!! We are so cute! I am going to miss these girls!













P.S. We all got FRIED that day, but the best part is, we went to Magic Kingdom that night to ride Space Mountain and watch the fireworks one last time together! Here we are on the Monorail. You can totally tell we got burned! 
One last time on Space Mountain with these girls! 
I am going to miss these girls like crazy! Thank you so much for a fabulous summer! We will always be friends! 
College Program 2010!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment